无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Sunday, April 5, 2009

wo hoo~~~

Lalala~~ Finally… Its FREE WEEK!!!!!!!!

Been waiting for this moment for looong loooong time~

Time passes so fast, I couldn't believe I finished the 2 stupiak assignments and those stupid law test and Econ

I feel so comfort when I step on the land of Labuan

My sweet and peaceful Island

With cheap chocolates and liquors

However this is a gossip island

Why say so?

People know each other since this is only an island

A very small island

Everything you did will be known by most of the labuanian

Of course I means Chinese

Good news has no legs, but bad news has wings

Your bad news will like a wind blows all over

Blow into everyone ears

You will feel like you have no privacy

Maybe people are too free in Labuan

And this maybe is one of the entertainment

Undeniable people are very relax here

Everyone walk slowly, drive slowly, and eat slowly

Everything is in slow motion

Just like what you see from me------SLOW

Anyway, here is still my lovely place

I love gathering at the late night

With beers With KTV With Friends

This is why I always think of LABUAN when I am so stress^^

WOHOO!!!!

I’m home!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online