无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Long time didn't update my blog already, lazy...ZZzzz I'm so so so good girl today. Why? Haha! Come on, today is Saturday, and I still writing blog here. You might think, so? Hey! I didn't go out tonight! Saturday night eh!! Ha! Actually was Eileen lazy to go out tonight. Sienz oso, no place to go, every night MR2, with Rm15 per bucket San Miguel(so cheap right), I'm bored, I wan something new. No liang zai to motivate me now, how? Anyone intro one to me now? Ok, come back. Actually I'm rushing for my economics assignment now. Pity, have no idea now. My mind flies here and there, it's hard to catch back. Assignment is going to due on Monday, and I still left 500 words more, owh gosh~!! Gonna crazy!! Aiks, can't think too much now, I think I should sleep now, mom asked me to go church larh!! Sienz, have to wake so early, i wonder why want so early. Nvm, I think tmr church MAYBE got liang zai de hor? You see, I think so positively, got improve right? Haha! Anyway, gonna sleep loor..... Nightz my fren!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online