无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mom & Me

"Wao, you and your mom like photocopy!"
"Wern Ling, your daughter really look like you!"
"No need to ask i already know this is your daughter."
"Wei Tien, I look at you like I'm looking at your mother."
"Your daughter's face is exactly the same with your 20 years ago face."
During this holiday, I already met two person asked me, "you are Wern Ling's daughter right? I can know you're her daughter by only seeing your face, you really look like your mom!"=.=' Since i was very very small, everyone who see us sure will say we are like photocopy, haha!! I didn't exaggerate, there's at least one person will say this to me every single day if I sit in my mom's shop. >.<
Mom & ME

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online