无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The differences of me

THese are some of the photos in my lappy since I wan 15 years old until now, so funny to look bek those photos~ So much different yea? Lol!


15 years old i think....

i think was 15 years old too

16 years old, i learnt to make up jor

i think was 17 years old CNY

17 years old, 1st time shape my eyebrows

17 years old

17 years old, i permed my hair

18 years old, straightened my hair

18 years old, started to gain weight

Miss my long hair >.<
NEar to the end of the year 2007

After SPM, cut my hair

Bday of 2007, the fattest time.. >.<
2008, in Miri jor

ENd of 2008

NOw, CNY of 2009
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------->???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

become big gal lo!!! next yr gt bb call u aunty lo!!! hahaha!!!! haizzz... 时间过的真快,人也变了不少!!! 老了~老了~

weiti3n89 said...

Haha! Not aunty, is Kai ma, Lolz!!!!!m

Ceci said...

yoo..u really changed lotz lotz oh~
u look hot wif hair permed..
look innocent and nature wif long hair..
look mature wif short hair..
lol~~hahahhaa=p

Ceci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weiti3n89 said...

HAha! I feel i'm so ugly when my hair permed lo~~
Long hair INNOCENT?=.=' haha!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online