无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4/2/09

It is 11.33pm, 4/2/09 now, don't know what topic should i put for this post, so i decide to put the date for today.. ^.^
4/2 of 2009. Today is "li chun", refers to Baidu, "LiChun" means the start of spring. However, if "LiChun" is translated from Hakka, it can be meant to "stood up the egg". Actually i just knew this in few hours ago. Er... I think not more than 2 hours eh?! I got this information during i surfed around my favorite forum. From there, I was learned that eggs can only be stood on this day. Due to my big curiosity and my playful nature, so I went to take some eggs to have a tried. With my passionate, i had success to make an egg stood! Happy^.^ I had stood up 5 eggs!!! Yippie!


These really need a lot of passionate neh! >.<

*Tomorrow i want to try again to make sure that whether is that real eggs can only be stood on this day!*

5 comments:

Belle said...

wah so geng oh!!!!!!!
after tmr u tell us again whether d egg can stand ya!!
yerr so amazing.. hahaha xD

weiti3n89 said...

haha!! Geng ler... Feel wanna try again, but lazy...

Belle said...

yer try eh try eh faster try eh.. hahaha xD

weiti3n89 said...

Bah la bah la!! To9 try k~

weiti3n89 said...

pui pui, i tried dy tat day, still can de lo~~~ Lie ppl de

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online