无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LAteLateLatE

Er Hem~~ Happy new year!!! I know it’s too late to publish the “New Year” post. I’m quite busy for the past few days(actually its since last week) because

  1. Groceries shopping(my favourite). Cos there was no more food to cook already.
  2. Mum and dad came to KK again. Essentially we were going for family photoshooting but dad was busy for his work and he came one day late so photoshooting cancelled. :(
  3. Colour my hair for bao bei’s graduation ceremony. The first time highlight I was almost cried out cos the colour was too bright.
  4. Bao bei helped me to remedy my hair colour.
  5. Photoshooting for bao bei’s graduation ceremony.
  6. Bao bei didn’t go to school and of course I got no time to update my blog ( even got time he also like to kacao kacao there)

Ok!! Back to the New year Eve! Well, just a simple dinner with Bao Bei and his Friend at Gunter’s. The food are ridiculously expensive on that day and we were very unhappy with the food and price. It’s ok for us if the foods are delicious, but…

 PC310360

We opened a bottle of Red Wine. Bao bei didn’t drink cos he was having gastric that time. Half of the bottle was drank by me cos his friends don’t like red wine.

. PC310366

Bao bei and me.

PC310358

This is pork fillet. Just very thin pork fillet fried with eggs. It cost RM50. Eww…

PC310357

This is turkey. It’s too dry and a bit hard to chew, Same price with Pork fillet.

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•

After dinner, we went to Tanjung Aru.

PC310378a

ahaha! Stupid!

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•

P1010386

It’s new year day! We went to Foo Ping for dim sum that day and then one borneo. We did some grocery shopping at Giant.

At night, we cooked our first dinner of the year 2010.

P1010393

Butter prawn by ♥ HIM ♥

P1010391

Herbal Chicken soup by me ^^

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•

Okie~ Now back to the point three, four and five.

I’m going to be Kim’s hair model for his graduation ceremony. At the first, when he asked me to be his model, I refused. I told him I really can’t because I got no courageous to step on stage and I told him, “ baby, I’m so fat and my hair is very dry ok? I really don’t want to spoilt your graduation. You better go and find others.”  But he keep encourage me and he told me he really don’t want to waste money like buying clothes or shoes on other girl. He said he rather spent those money on me. I was so surprise when I heard that. He really so sweet and considerate. At the last, I consented. The title is “Rock n Roll”. OMG, how to turn my baby look to Rock??

IMG_1722

This is the photo of before

IMG_1737

During photo shoot…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1752   

Ta Tang!!! Rock n Roll!!!!! Yeah!

Big changes? My baby face turn wild.. Rwwr!!

 

Vote for my baby’s work if you think I’m Rock enough. ^^

The graduation ceremony will be held on 17 Jan 2010 at Cut Gallery.

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.

 

The EnD

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online