无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Friday, November 7, 2008

Pro Life or Pro Choice?

"Abortion", the topic of my ECS individual presentation.
I think a lot...
On the way i found those information....
Pro-life or Pro-Choice??
I believe, there are a lot of people will say,
"Abortion is Murder"!!!
But how? If you are the one who get pregnant?
You have no money to adopt your "future" child....
Your parents might kick you out from your home....
You are unable to continue your education...
The father of your baby is not your Mr. Right....
There are a lot a lot of possible reason....
I'm thinking, if my friend is pregnant, maybe i will ask her to save the baby...
But, if this situation is given back to me? How?
I love baby, i love children...
But is not the time for me....
As i said just now,
Ya!! My parents may kick me out, maybe i will lost my friend...
Maybe the guy who "donate" his sperm to me is not my Mr Right?
There's a lot a lot of reason to say no!
So, Pro-Life or Pro-Choice???
Save the life? Or save the choice???
To save the baby or to save the choice, that's the question.
I still can remember, the moment my friend was examined that she got pregnant...
She decided to terminated her baby, however, thanks to god!
God want to save her life, and the baby.
She was not encourage to make an abortion.
And now, the baby girl was born, and she is cute and healthy as well..

See, How cute is she???

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online