无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EcS Presentation~~

Finally!! I done my ECS presentation, Phiu!!
Since i woke up this orning, I'm started to panic, nervous, and scared! I never though that this IP would made my heart beat so fast. Stupid me laughed at that Vivian for so panic during the day of her presentation. And now, i finally knew what's the feel when the "day" comes.....
This presentation make y heart beat so fast since i woke up today and last til my presentation end. I really feel panic and nervous. During the presentation, my panic had make me pronouned the "percent" to "pershent", a lot of wrong words, wrong pronounciation of "embryo", and i forgot to explain my video clip! ! Too Bad!!
Now, i have stop thinking of the presentation, i have to concentrate on my final exam. I got Econ, Accounting, Maths and MS to go! Jia you Bee!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online