无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome to another blog

Yesterday i opened a new blog! It's my 3rd blog, (1st blog was in Cari, but i closed it edi). I named the blog as "Meaningful Life", why? Because the main articles in that blog is to post those meaningful articles which i seen or 'met'. I think every of my friends know I'm a person who very "sot" to online. So, i love to surf here and there during online. I like to see meaningful short stories, which can always touch my heart. And they always make me learn a lot of things which can't find from text books.

So, by opening the "Meaningful Life", i can share those articles to you guys, and i can collect them in a place and i no need to google it if I need them. Lolz!! Please visit my new blog at http://greatlife2009.blogspot.com/ , and don't forget to leave me a comment k!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own journal

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online