无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Friday, January 2, 2009

牛转乾坤Happy New Year

There were a lot of things came to me before the year 2009. Seems like the year 2008 love me so much, it want to me remember this year before it gone. I wonder what would happen in this year, but i will make my life changing and try to make my life in 2009 always with happiness! I believe, there will be a revolution of my life in this year.

So, here are some strategy i had set to change my life.
  • No alcoholic drinks are allow for me, except wine.
  • No more clubbing
  • Try to love myself more, before letting someone to love me
  • Try to do exercise at least twice a week
  • Try not to say rude word
  • Find a suitable church for me
  • Be positive always
So friends i wish for your help, stop me from alcoholic drinks, don't ask me for clubbing, you can beat me or scold me when I'm sad or think negative and I need a church! I want my life change!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'When the Sunset, my sadness and worries will brought to the sea together with the Sun.
When the Sunrise, the Sun will smile at me and says, here's your new day, you have choice to choose how to live today.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Bee!

weiti3n89 said...

Happy New Year to tou too Mr Roy! HAha!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online