无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey yo friends! Look at here!

Notice the changes? Haha! Yeah! Finally change my template! And sadly, I lost all those blogger rolls that I followed.. So friends please do me a favor, drop down your URL in my chatbox and soon I will add you in my blogger list.. I'm sorry about that.. No change, I forget to save them down before I change my template, I know, that's my fault.. Sorry all of my dearly babe..

Yuhoo~~ Finally I got this 3 months long holidays, love it.. I had work for Digi part time promoter in KK, this really make me realise that RM80 is not that easy to earn, I had been stood for the whole day man! I had decided to work as a barista in Starbuck in this holiday, although pay is not as high as what I had expected, but at least this is one of the reason that I can stay here to meet my dear everyday, AND, the information that I get from starbuck is, barista can drink up to 2 cups of Starbuck coffee per day and enjoy 30% offer for any starbuck's products. Not bad right?! Well, I'm worrying now as I just hand out the application form and I haven't receive any call yet.. Awhh, pray for me guys. If, IF IF. if I don't hired by Starbuck, my another choice is, be promoter, AGAIN.

There's nothing much to talk about again.. I'm sleepy now.. ZZzz

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online