无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Friday, August 28, 2009

KK trip 21.8-26.8

Today is already 28 Aug, luckily Dr Goi postpone the Consumer Behaviour assignment due date, if not I surely dead. because I really got no idea how to start this 1500words + 1500 words assignment, sigh =.=’

I just went back from KK on the day before yesterday. I was having my “half holiday” in KK with my sweetie babe. Been waiting for so long for our sweet dates. However, five days past so fast, I need to back to Labuan again. And we start to countdown for our next sweet date again :(

Nothing much to talk about our date, just show you guys some photos.

First day, had our dinner in Fish & co. 1B..

Second day lunch in Gunters, nice place…

Hang out to 1B again… There are lots of big sales eh.. Darling bought himself a Quiksilver T-shirt and a cap, he also bought me a Roxy T, Roxy bag, and keychain from Roxy. I bought myself a Roxy slipper.. All are just RM300+..

Sunday we went to Karabunai to celebrate Jeannie’s birthday. How cute the present are, lolz!

Monday had bbq steamboat with Mavis and Kang Yang at 1B. Ah Kim eat a lot orh~ @@

We bought lots of thing from Tong Hing ler… I cooked for dear dear~ Miss sashimi a lot~!!

The last day in KK, we celebrated Auntie Sophia’s birthday, she cooked lamb chop, carrot stew and mashed potatoes for us, was so tasty neh~ After that we hang out to Warisan until 9 something and then sent Auntie Sophia back to Lok Kawi.

After that, we went to watch movie <Orphan>, it is so scary but is nice, strongly recommend this to you guys. ^.^ This is a story about a married couple went to adopt a orphan named Esther and she is a very cruel and blackness girl, you surely will desperate to know what is the hidden fact behind this story. And I confirm you will think back the story for whole day..

Finally, thanks to bao bei for giving me all of these sweet memories, I will remember and cherish every moment I together with you~ Love you so much~!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online