无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Black Wednesday

Today, the black day for me~~ The Malaysian Studies exhibition, can see a lot of nice models n poster in other groups! But, look back our model, although not the "shittest" one, but it's really so simple compare to other group, so sad la.. The next thing, my maths mid-term exam!!!!! Oh dear! It was so hard you know??!!! I can't answer a lot of questions! Maths, you reli gonna make me cry, the questions out of my expectation. The last thing, the ECS discussion assessment! We expect the question will be as easy as the question during practice, however, when we saw the questions, i had no idea on it!! And what happened? A 20minutes period of bored discussion, no climaks, no argueing, so-------------.

You think this Black Wednesday of me just like this? Haha!! Tell you, Attention to my classmates also, a GOOD news to tell you. This time reli 'ki xiao' liao~~~ The draft of the timetable of our final exam is released! The first day of exam, there are 3 subject you know??!!! Maths, Accounting and Malaysian Studies! And our econ is after the two days rest! So scary right? Yeah~~ Let's play more, don't stress! We LOVin it!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online