无论是我人生中的大事或小事,我都把它们一一记载在这个小小的空间……

Friday, September 26, 2008

I done it!!

Huhu!! So tired, i found the "blogger" layout for half day, finally, still can't find one suitable me. So..... I decided to do it myself, "chiang chiang", how was my layout? I used my favourite green colour, i found the green field photo, and of course, i used Photoshop and add some title on it, "welcome to bee palace", keke! Stop saying this title so "make make", cos i reli dono wat to giv my new home a nice name dy, i think this is the best for me gua, who ask i'm a liang moi bee(lol, so ss), my frens used to it!

Today after my brunch, my buddies and I saw a banner about promotion of " slimming at only RM26" outside a beauty center. This reli make me so so interested, of cos tat lc vivian leung too. So, we step into the beauty center for enquiry. The first sight i saw the beautician, i was shocked. Was she, a close person to me, but not too. We act like don't know each other, huhu~~ So weird right? Let's guess who is she? Hmm, she is my....... Don't want tell you! Blekksss! P.s: Don't think i'm a lesbian k!

Today got a friend make me unhappy, his name is MAS YEN!! Stupiak you! I don't wan friend you anymore... Don't love you liao lo! Don't want you liao lo! Huh!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online